Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Awesome

I would kill myself if I was Charlie. You should have him lose his teeth next.

Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

Hahaha

You should dress up as him for hallowe--- Ghostmas.

This animation was too short!

The Pirate Collab The Pirate Collab

Great movie.

I don't get why people want this to be more "piraty". It wouldn't be as funny.

Nice song, some of the entries needed improvements though. Maybe you should have gotten more people to enter. More people need to use stickmen too. It's funnier to watch them die.

Bertn responds:

The reason why there are only 9 parts is because I only accepted high quality movies and removed the crap ones. :)

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Great game.

This is a fun game but its nearly impossible to dodge the wind mill attack. Overall this game is pretty fun... More platforms, more obstacles and more places to stand on will make it better.

Oh I found this glitch that caused the charactor to freeze. I lost all my hp and i leveled up at the same time. then the animation finised and I went back to fighting and I just stood there.

Mario's Adventure 2! Mario's Adventure 2!

you cant blame them

you cant blame them for making it not too perfect. its hard to make a 3d game. Its made in flash nintendo got better game making stuff than flash and they got tons of people to help them this game was made by two people. they cant do all the stuff they want because they dont have all the sprites they need. then there a filesize limit and that stupid lag.

O.k. now to the review. this game was pretty good.its better than most mario games other people made but you should try to make it alittle harder. over all: 8

Gangsta Bean Gangsta Bean

great game

this is a great way to get children to eat healthy lol

Rig - Haunted Rig - Haunted